I visited with family in Seymour for a couple of days and got to spend a good chunk of time with my cousin's kids Jacob and Isaac, two little ones that I rarely get to see. I forgot to get some pictures with Jacob but Isaac gave me a little photoshoot.
That weekend was Lauren and Lawrence's wedding in Indianapolis. Since Ben couldn't make the trip with me, my mom and I went together. We had a mini high school reunion and it was great catching up with everyone since moving out to Seattle.
The wedding was beautiful and Lauren and Lawrence made an awesome couple. The ceremony was followed by a cocktail hour, a delicious dinner and fun times on the dance floor.
We left for Cincinnati the next day to meet "the aunts" at the new casino. We ate tons of good food, won a little money and did some shopping.
All in all, a great weekend home-looking forward to our trip to Tampa in May for Nick's graduation!


No comments:
Post a Comment