January 11, 2012

Christmas 2011

   Headed home for a quick weekend for Christmas this year.  I was able to visit some great friends and relaxed at home with my awesome family. 
Anne, Lauren and Ollie :)

Brunch with Katelyn

We did Christmas the weekend before since I was on call for Christmas so we went to Mass, came home to make cocktails and frozen apps (per tradition) and opened up gifts. 

A framed engagement picture for my parents

Ear warmers for Becca

New college gear!

Current events book for the bro ; )

      An early flight brought me back to Kansas City to have Christmas Eve dinner the next weekend with our good friends Mary and Kevin-delicious ham, homemade mac and cheese, baked beans and caesar salad, YUM!

     Ben and I celebrated Christmas together by going to mass at St. Pius X (where we are getting married) and with the presents we got each other as well as the gifts each of our parents got us.
Christmas Eve mass

Ben made me an exercise workout mix CD-exactly what I needed since they took away ExerciseTV!


Ben got college gear too!

Christmas Eve pajamas-not such a pretty shot of me

    Ben had to work Christmas and I was on call so we had a pretty low-key actual Christmas but overall we had a great holiday!  As Mary would say, this was our one and only "engaged" Christmas and we're looking forward to the many more "married" Christmases in our future : )

No comments:

Post a Comment