February 14, 2012

Catch up #2

 So maybe I'm not so great at keeping up with this thing...


New Year's was great! We had an awesome time at our good friends' Andy and Christina's house.  We met some new friends and rung in the new year with a great group of people who are close to us.

Mary and me

Me, Zach and Mary 

Me and my love (photobomb provided by Zach)

      For the last weeks, I've been wedding planning my BRAINS out! Flowers have never been so complicated! The big things are coming into place but the smaller details are wearing me down.  Some ideas I've been working with are...






  Having fun but, man, decisions, decisions!  I'm excited for the party to start!


 Finally, we were able to attend an amazing benefit to raise money for a great cause, Medical Missions Foundation.  Ben has been lucky and blessed to go to Romania and Mali with this group.  They travel to poor countries without access to everyday healthcare.  They set up clinics and perform surgeries in order to help the community heal from the severe illnesses or injuries they may have experienced.  Ben shoots footage and creates a promotional video that is shown during the benefit.  He does an amazing job and helps to increase awareness for their cause.


  Next up is our wine tasting fundraiser, Flights and Kites, that the Kappa Alpha Theta alumnae chapter puts on...details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment