My mom and I with some of my aunts and great-aunt and uncle on my mom's side
Smallest gathering of Goodhart cousins...ever I'm sure : )
We were able to visit my Grandma in the nursing home. She doesn't love having her picture taken : )
I was also able to visit with Anne and Lauren, two of my closest friends since kindergarten. Lauren's expecting a sweet baby boy a couple of weeks before I am due. Anne will be out to visit us here in Seattle in just a couple of weeks!
Our family has been in different places the last few times we've gotten together for holidays or other visits so it was great to get a picture of the five of us-unfortunately Ben wasn't able to make the first part of the trip so he was missed!
I was also able to get some good quality time in with my dad's side of the family, my cousins and their kids but didn't get any pictures taken.
I ended up meeting Ben in Kansas City for a visit with Ben's side of the family and our Kansas City friends. We had a great time re-visiting all of our favorite spots, checking out our old house and getting some delicious foods. Many of our friends were able to make a trip to Waldo Pizza for a night of visiting. Lots of them had babies since we left so it was so so fun to finally meet them.
Babies all around!
College Buds
Old work friends
Ben's sister-in-law is pregnant too and due about a month after us-all of the Chandler grandchildren!
Good looking group if I do say so myself
Uncle Ben had to show Mason a thing or two on the court.
No comments:
Post a Comment