Worship - first thing that comes to mind is church which branches out into several different topics.
Worship has been a part of my life since I was a child. I went to Catholic elementary school and attended Mass twice a week. I continued my worshipping in a variety of ways throughout adolescence being involved with my local youth group, being on the Youth Council for the Archdiocese of Indianapolis and being on a planning committee for NCYC when it was held in Indianapolis.
I worshipped sporadically throughout college and finally became a weekly Mass attendee once I committed to teaching Sunday School at St. Mark's in Richmond, KY. After moving to KC, I bounced around to a lot of different churches until I found St. Pius X in Mission, KS where we eventually got married.
Now that we are up in Seattle, Ben and I have made a tradition of going to Mass on Sunday mornings at a nearby church. While Ben isn't Catholic, his support means the world to me. I know he and I will be able to raise children in church and be a united front with our feelings on religion and God in general which is very encouraging.
No comments:
Post a Comment