August 24, 2013

Five Minute Friday (on Saturday) - Last

I have only done one of these but I'm going to start trying to keep up with this every Friday.  It's a good aid to stay on top of blogging.  So the word for this Friday is Last.

When I think of "last" it make me think the "last time we get to do something" or "remember the last time we did that?"  Either way it brings memories to mind.  The last time we got to see certain people or the last time we did something spontaneous.  The last time I got to...well this is hard because I can't think of anything I'll never do again.  I guess go on a date since I'm married : ) but that's not a big loss.  I guess it also reminds me there's always an opportunity to do something again.  Not many things are final or the last which is pretty encouraging now that I think about it.  While the things I've gotten to do in the past make for great memories, I guess this makes me want to start making new memories in our new life.  So for the last 30 seconds of this post, my thoughts move from "last" to "first" and I now am determined to create new "last time" memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment