Becca came to visit! She sacrificed her last weekend before moving to college to come and hang with her big sis :). Pretty laid back weekend-farmer's market trip, pedicures, dinner with friends. We ran our first 5k together on Sunday for the Susan G. Komen Race. Our pictures are here http://www.actionsportsimages.com/events/. Pick the Susan G. Komen Kansas City Race for the Cure 2011 and we're bib numbers 6321 and 6322.
We had good day of shopping at the Plaza and through my closet. Unfortunately Sunday I had to work part of the evening so Becca and Della had a good time bonding. Tuesday morning came very quickly and I had to send my little sis back to the Hoosier state to start her next journey. I'll know she'll be great at whatever she does and hope she comes back and visits many more times ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment