January 31, 2014

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage. . .



Then Come the Chandlers with a Baby Carriage!

That's right, we are expecting! Baby C will be here in August, 2014 and we couldn't be more excited!

We found out the week after we got back from our Thanksgiving trip home-I'm not sure I could have held in the news if we had known before!

We had an appointment with my doctor and had our first ultrasound done...tada!





First family photo


We surprised our families on Christmas Eve with the news and then swore them to secrecy until now :)

I've felt pretty good the past couple of months.  A little nauseous and some food aversions but no morning sickness.  I was super tired...I mean SUPER tired.  Bedtime at 7 pm tired.  My energy is picking back up and most foods sound good again.

We've got the next several months to plan and we have some fun trips coming up: Kansas City for Easter, Louisville for Katelyn's wedding. And several visitors are scheduled to come out this spring and summer!

Today I am 13 weeks along...


A little belly but it looks more like I ate a bit too much : )

We'll keep posting photos and let you know how things are going along the way....excited to share our journey with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment