Annie got married in Nashville, IN and I got to go back to visit the church camp I went to when I was younger, where she had her reception. The whole weekend was a reunion! Such fun times visiting with friends and people from our hometown that I haven't seen in years.
Seymour friends
Lovely ladies
We like to party!
Sisters!
Cabin Mates
The beautiful couple the morning after-Congratulations Anne and Andy!
We got a chance to spend some time with my family in Brazil, IN as well.
Someone wore himself out with the young'ns : )
About half of the Goodhart cousins
The Sisters...and me : )
Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures while visiting with family in Wichita but we had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at Ben's mom's house. Trish and I braved the Black Friday crowds and did some shopping-we had beautiful weather, sunner and in the 50's!
We got back to WA late Saturday night and had all day Sunday to rest up from our long trip. We look forward to everyone coming out to see us and our next visits back home next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment