1. Bridal Shower in Seymour-lots of friends and family came to visit and "showered" me with love (I'm hilarious, I know).
Mom's side of the family
Dad's side of the family
Bridesmaids minus Mary
Friends since preschool and moms of friends
2. Time for bachelorette fun in April! Becca, Anne and Lauren planned an awesome night out! We started out with some great lessons at the local exotic dancing school. Went on to prepare for the evening at Lauren's apartment and then had a great time at Howl at the Moon!
Work it girls!
My great gift from Mandy!
Some lovely looking ladies!
3. May brings the Kentucky Derby-a nice reminder of home! Along with my KY Hot Brown Bites and Derby Pie, I brough my luck...Megan and I won the Derby Draw with I'll Have Another!
EKU Alums
The next day was the Hospital Hill Half Marathon-we didn't train well and probably had our personal WORSTS but we still finished and got our medals!

No comments:
Post a Comment