What a success!
We had an amazing time at our 2nd Annual Flights and Kites fundraiser! With almost double the attendance and several more opportunites to raise money for CASA, we put on an incredible event (if I do say so myself :).
We had a silent auction for a plane ride around Kansas City, a 50/50 raffle put on by CASA volunteers and a "Let's go Buy a Kite" sale. We also had souvenir wine glasses with the event's logos on them. The numbers are still being figured, but I'm confident we greatly helped out the Johnson/Wyandotte Co and Jackson Co CASA's as well as the Theta Foundation.
Ben's family was in town for the week and were gracious enough to attend. Everyone got some good food, great wine and we had a fun night out on the town afterwards.
Next year will be bigger and better I'm sure and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment